Sponsor a Child for as
little as $35 a month...
"Let your heart be broken by the things that break the heart of God"
Dr. Bob Pierce, founder of World Vision
Watch our Women of Vision Video here
The women of the Colorado Chapter of Women of Vision have our hearts broken by:
- Orphans who are released from orphanages without any skills training and end up on the streets of Romania begging and prostituting themselves
- Disabled children being forgotten and warehoused in Romania
- Children abandoned to Romanian orphanages
- The people of Niger, one of the poorest countries of the world, who live without clean water and most of the other basics of life
- Abused women and children in Denver
- Engaging with Issachar College students to help Transform our city.
We are women from the Evergreen and Denver area. We are of diverse ages, backgrounds,
denominations and circumstances. We are women who are called to make a difference, to use
our God given resources to improve the quality of life of women and children living in poverty
We invite you to join us as we make a difference together.
Visit the National Women of Vision website
LIKE us on Facebook